The Prep school provides full day care programme for children between the age group of 9 months to 8 years.
The full day care program has been designed to provide a facility for parents who would like to see their child be comfortable and safe, while they are at their workplaces. It allows mothers to return to their workplaces without compromising on the quality of care and love their little ones get. We strive to ensure that we provide a safe, healthy and nurturing space for children to learn and grow.
8:00 am – 6:00 pm (Full Day)
Rs 5500/- per month
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Half Day)
Rs 3500/- per month
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Rs 2500/- per month
Rules And Regulations
- Age Group 9 months to 8 years
- Registration Fee – Rs 2000/- + Rs 500/- Security (Refundable)
- Fee has to be paid before the 1st of each month.
- A late Fee of Rs 30/- per day will be charged after the 1st.
- Late pick-up per half-an-hour is Rs 100/-
- Day Care opens from Monday – Saturday.
- Saturday Timings : 8:00 am -2:00 pm ( 3rd Saturday will be closed.).
* Children issues/ problems at the Day Care are dealt with care, concern and affection.
* Parents are welcome to participate in the children’s activities at the centre.
* Any kind of queries, apprehensions, complaints or suggestions are to be directed to the Coordinator. The Coordinator will promptly attend to the queries/ concerns.
*All activities will be scheduled and carried out in a routine manner. However, the deviation can occur if the need arises.
* Birthday celebrations can take place in the Day Care. Eats and crockery to be provided by the parents. Only parents, Grand-parents and siblings are allowed in the celebration.
* The Day Care working hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Parents are requested to pick up their child latest by 6 p.m. However, an unavoidable delay by 5 mins. is acceptable – if it goes beyond, then a late pick-up of fee Rs 100/- per half an hour will be levied.
- Change of clothes.
- Extra Diapers for diaper babies.
- One hand towel.
- Kindly write the name of the child on all the clothes, towel, bag, water bottles and tiffin, etc.
- A small kit with a comb, any cream or talc the child is using.
- Parents are requested to provide food & snacks for children. An evening snack like biscuit/ fruit will be provided by us.
- Clean RO drinking water is available. Drinking water bottles have to be provided by the parents.
- Feeding bottles and water bottles for babies to be sterilized at home.
- Toddlers and babies will be fed by the Care givers. And, at the same time toddlers will be encouraged and helped to eat independently.
- In case, any kind of food spoilage is detected by us, we will notify the parents and provide something, on request.
- Pre Lunch snack
- Evening snacks
- It is compulsory for parents to apprise the Coordinator about health issues, if any.
- If the child is suffering from any communicable diseases such as viral fever, common cold, chicken pox, measles, etc. He/ She must not be sent to the Day Care in the interest of other children.
- We are ready to administer prescribed medicines to children, as per written instructions of the parents and a copy of the prescription.
- Please inform the Day Care if your child is suffering from any allergies.
- The parents will be informed if the child is running temperature. Medicine (Paracetamol) will be administered only on parent’s permission. The child must be picked up from the Day Care within an hour of intimidation.
The child will be handed over only to his/ her parents or someone who has been authorized by parents to pick up. In case a new person is sent to pick up the child. We should be notified well in advance.